Monday, September 24, 2012

Thoughts Are Things - Part 31


Be aware you are separate from the
body and the mind.  You have the power
to direct cosmic energy using the
power of the universe for your own
progression. Understand that it is
helping you to become a complete and
positive entity in all aspects of your life.
Swami Durgananda

Amanda's Comment:  I love these words of wisdom from Swami. 
A good reminder that:  I'm responsible for my own progression and I need to take action. 
And that I'm supported by the universe on my journey to equilibrium on all levels.  
Thank you Swami - this is inspiring!

If you have any insights and would like to share, I look forward to hearing your thoughts... Amanda 

For more information about Swami Durgananda go to: http://samatayoga.com.au

To read Swami's articles go to: http://samatasamashtidharma.blogspot.com.au/
or Enzine Articles: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Swami_Durgananda

2 comments:

  1. The first thing i think of with these words in pranayama (breath) and the positive connection we can make with ourselves in anyone one moment through the conscious connection with our body and mind. I have heard in the pranayama section of yoga classes that when we breath, we breath in universal consciousness, pure and cleansing energy. And when we breath out we breath out toxins and any impurities that have been caught with us. I guess i can see today how something as simple, gentle and nurturing as the breath can help us redirect our moment, hour, day and life through purifying or mood, energy and vitality.

    Thank you for this wonderful post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate thank you for your insight, and reminding us of the power of the pranayama in relation to our evolution! Amanda

    ReplyDelete