Saturday, April 20, 2013

Thoughts Are Things - Part 50


If you cannot control your body,
if you cannot control your mind,
then you have not yet begun
the spiritual journey.
Swami Durgananda



Amanda's Comment: Thank you Swami, for your guidance and wisdom.

If you have any insights you would like to share please comment below:

To purchase the book 'Thought Are Things' & for information about Swami Durgananda go to: www.samatayoga.com.au
 
To read Swami's articles go to: http://samatasamashtidharma.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment:

  1. I find this quite a powerful statement. I can see how over time I have overcome personal challenges in how I am in life, but as part of the journey new challenges come to the surface. It will take great perseverance and determination over a long time I know, but it will be worth it. The peace that having control over reactions to actions, thoughts, words and deeds. It will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete