Saturday, January 18, 2014

Thoughts Are Things - Part 32 Revisited

You can do and be anything you want to be. 
Know yourself, make friends with yourself.
You are a wonderful person.
The Universal Consciousness dwells within you as you.
Swami Durgananda

If you have any insights you would like to share please comment below:

To purchase Durga Swami's book 'Thought Are Things& for more information go to: www.samatayoga.com.au 

To read Swami's articles go to: http://samatasamashtidharma.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. It is uncanny how this particular one has been selected because that is what I am endeavouring to do at the moment - go within and learn about myself and how to like myself. I realise I also have to reinforce that I am capable of being anything I want to be and do anything I want to do. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting to know myself can be really hard work sometimes. I look back and see the times I didn't want to connect with myself, to not accept how I was feeling or the situation I was in. To know myself is to know truth, and sometimes truth can be hard to accept when we are not happy about where we are in life. So it seems that we have to be brave to really get to know ourselves, to take risks and not be afraid of failure or fear. And it seems all this operates on so many levels over so many time frames throughout life.

    ReplyDelete