Sunday, August 19, 2012

Thoughts Are Things - Part 26


Find your inner refuge and know that you alone
can return at any moment to tap that inner divinity,
that strength which lies within all beings.
Swami Durgananda


Amanda's Comment
Thank you Swami for your words of wisdom, they give me strength and guide me to understanding.

If you have any insights and would like to share, I look forward to hearing your thoughts... Amanda 

For more information about Swami Durgananda go to:www.samatayoga.com.au 
Visit: Swami Durgananda Blog:http://samatasamashtidharma.blogspot.com.au/?spref=fb
 
To read Swami's articles on Enzine Articles go to: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Swami_Durgananda

2 comments:

  1. This makes me think about the coming home feeling that meditation gives me. Also the space and peace I receive when I slow my life down and be more gentle with myself. When I make time to sit and meditate. It really makes so much difference to my whole existence. But this only happens when I actually practice. And it's so much better when I practice often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Kate, a good reminder to build a regular meditation practice, and practice.

    ReplyDelete