Friday, August 24, 2012

Thoughts Are Things - Part 27


Look at your habits
the habits of body, mind and soul.
Then ask yourself the question
‘Who is in control’?
Swami Durgananda

Amanda's Comments: 
Great question and being really honest I think my habits have the upper hand at times, & probably more than I'm aware.

If  I replaced my negative habits with positive habits will I be more in control - I'm going to challenge myself to give it a go and see what happens.

If you have any insights you would like to share - I look forward to hearing your thoughts... Amanda 

For more information about Swami Durgananda go to:www.samatayoga.com.au 

To read Swami's articles on Enzine Articles go to: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Swami_Durgananda

1 comment:

  1. Being vigilant with my habits is a great challenge,however, even the smallest effort seems to contribute to the building up of a better routine.

    ReplyDelete