Sunday, March 10, 2013

Thoughts Are Things - Part 47



Solve all problems in the state of consciousness
they present themselves
fight physical in the physical, 
mental in the mental 
and spiritual in spirit. 
Swami Durgananda

Amanda's Comment: This is a powerful perspective facing your challenges and overcoming obstacles as they’re presented.  Thank you Swami for sharing your wisdom and guiding me on my journey.
Do you have any insights you would like to share? 

To purchase the book 'Thought Are Things' & for information about Swami Durgananda go to:www.samatayoga.com.au
 
To read Swami's articles go to: http://samatasamashtidharma.blogspot.com.au/
or Enzine Articles: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Swami_Durgananda

1 comment:

  1. How easy it is for me to over complicate my life. To over think and over react. I think about Rama and having order in my life. Ganesh and simplifying my life. I like this post because it helps me keep everything where it needs to be. Physical problems solved with physical solutions. Disciplining the mind to help strengthen it and solve mental anguish. And my spiritual growth coming from within. Meditate.

    ReplyDelete