Friday, August 3, 2012

Thoughts Are Things - Part 12


Try not to judge others by your ideas
all of us are manifestations of the Divine Consciousness
but each of us is a different aspect of the whole
therefore you should not even judge yourself 
but accept yourself for who you are 
and why you are, a divine particle of your Creator.
Swami Durgananda


Amanda's comment:
When we think or say what if or if only we are judging others or ourselves because we are making them or us wrong.  Why is it so difficult to acceptance things the way they are?

When do you judge others? When do you judge yourself?

When do you accept others? When do you accept yourself? 
 
The more I accept  myself the deeper I understand who I am,
and I trust that I'll continue grow and evolve - which is ultimately  why I am. 

Looking forward to you sharing your thoughts... Amanda

For more information about Swami Durgananda go to: http://samatayoga.com.au
To read Swami's articles on Enzine Articles go to: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Swami_Durgananda

No comments:

Post a Comment