Friday, August 3, 2012

Thoughts Are Things - Part 7

The source of all matter
is consciousness.

Withdrawal of consciousness 
causes matter to disintegrate.
Swami Durgananda

Amanda's comment: 
When I become overwhelmed by a concept I look at each word to absorb its meaning. 
The source (basis / foundation) of all matter (substance / material) is consciousness (awareness / realisation).   Withdrawal (removal / extraction) of consciousness (awareness / realisation) causes (effects / results)  matter (substance / material) to disintegrate (to crumble, fragment).

Withdrawal of consciousness - has me bewildered now I'm asking myself what is the relationship between consciousness and life force / pranic energy...


Looking forward to you sharing your thoughts... Amanda


For information about Swami Durgananda go to: http://samatayoga.com/

To read Swami's articles on Enzine Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment