Friday, August 3, 2012

Thoughts Are Things - Part 17



Fear is an emotion
it exists because you created it,
your demons are aspects of yourself they are your creation. You alone create, maintain and have the power to destroy - this power lies within your mind in fact there is nothing to fear except fear itself. 
Swami Durgananda

Amanda's Comment: When my marriage ended I went through a period where I was paralysed by fear, I felt very alone and I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything.  Searching for help I read somewhere 'there is nothing to fear except fear itself' this helped, but I didn't really understand what it meant.

Now I have a deeper understanding - the power lies within my mind - I create my thoughts, if I control my thoughts I can overcome my fears.  Thank you Swami... I look forward to hearing your thoughts...

For more information about Swami Durgananda go to: http://samatayoga.com.au

To read Swami's articles on Enzine Articles go to: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Swami_Durganand

No comments:

Post a Comment