Friday, August 3, 2012

Thoughts Are Things - Part 2

You are not who you were yesterday,
you are not who you will be tomorrow or in an instant.
Your only reality is this moment.
Live in your reality, 
live in the moment all else is as nothing. 
Swami Durgananda

Amanda's Comment:  Why do you spend most of our lives in the past or the future and not in the present?  Bring all your awareness into the breath, this is the pathway I follow to the present moment. My senses are heightened everything is clearer,  I'm in my body - not roaming around in my thoughts - I'm focused and time seems to expand... the challenge is to stay there.  
Looking forward to you sharing your thoughts... Amanda

For information about Swami Durgananda go to: http://samatayoga.com.au

To read Swami's articles on Enzine Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment